VaiGuard Endpoint security
Realtime management system for IT teams
[ Compliance and access for business ]
VaiGuard End-Point Security delivers protection, compliance and secure access in a single, lightweight device agent.
It is build on the world class FortiClient by Fortinet, delivering the most powerful end-point device security with a ZTNA (Zero-Trust Network Access) approach as standard.
It works and connects directly with Vaioni’s VaiGuard Unified Security platform, providing our customers with comprehensive network and end-point security through a single security fabric. It ensures best performance and interoperability, with native visibility, compliance control, vulnerability management and automation.
[ Why Vaioni for VaiGuard Endpoint Security? ]
Working with world-leader Fortinet, VaiGuard Endpoint is built on FortiClient’s Fortinet Security Fabric integration. It provides security and protection for endpoints when local or remote.
It provides endpoint visibility through telemetry and ensures that all Security Fabric components (including FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, EMS, managed APs, managed Switches, and FortiSandbox) have a single view of endpoints in order to provide tracking and awareness, compliance enforcement, and reporting.
We integrate IPSEC/SSL VPN, Antivirus, Antispam, Ransomware protection, Web Filtering CASB, Application Firewall and AI into a single agent and enforce centralised security policies to the agent without needing to trombone the network.
[ Features and benefits ]
- Security and control: Advanced Cloud Application Protection acts as a gatekeeper as is a standard feature, monitoring all activity between the cloud application and the cloud user, enforcing security policies.
- Web Filtering and SAAS Control: web security and content filtering is delivered at the local device level by pulling the centralised security policies from the Firewall, providing botnet protection and granular application traffic control including web-based applications and software as a service (SaaS).
- Telemetry Intelligence: Telemetry provides real-time endpoint visibility on the FortiGate console so administrators can get a comprehensive view of the whole network and a unified view of the endpoints.
- Complete Device Protection: a comprehensive set of features for complete end-point protection including in a single agent.
- Ransomware Protection: out of the box protection plays arguably the most important role given the sharp rise in Ransomware attacks.
- Advanced ZTNA Protection: advanced layers of protection are delivered as standard, with both ZTNA and CABS included in the agent. ZTNA used encrypted tunnels to verify a device is compliant before granting it access to an application.
[ Testimonials ]
Vaioni’s solution is just right for our needs. It’s fast and secure and allows for seamless connectivity across our sites. The fact that we can hand over the management and maintenance to a trusted partner is a huge bonus for the IT team, because it frees up time for us to focus on other projects.”
In terms of technology, service and price, our solution is exactly right for our needs. It’s turned a messy, dislocated IT estate into one that works seamlessly across sites and services. It’s given us the capacity, resilience, and security to add more and better services with confidence.”
We need to be able to trust that our connectivity solution will be up and running all the time, and Vaioni has delivered that with an advanced, separated network. But it’s gone further, with a very competitive price and customer support that is head and shoulders above what we’d been used to from our last provider.”
Vaioni is already trusted to manage over 2,000 connectivity services globally for the UK’s market-leading businesses. By working with us, you’ll have certainty that the infrastructure that drives your business today and tomorrow.