VaiGuard Vulnerability Assessment
Proactive cyber protection
[ Full visibility for business protection ]
The success of a business’s cybersecurity efforts depends on your IT Team’s ability to recognise modern threats across distributed network architectures.
As the threat landscape evolves and the capabilities of cyber criminals become more sophisticated, effective cybersecurity strategies can become outdated very quickly. Moreover, critical vulnerabilities may have crept into your business network that you aren’t aware of that can serve as attack vectors for modern cyber-attacks.
This becomes more challenging when it comes to legacy security solutions that may not be ready for the next generation of cybersecurity. It is therefore crucial that you have extensive visibility into the network vulnerabilities that exist across the security stack, as well as the modern threats facing networks today.
Vaioni designed the VaiGuard Cyber Assessment Program to give businesses the security awareness they need to establish and maintain consistent and effective security posture, especially during digital transformation efforts.
[ Why Vaioni for VaiGuard Vulnerability Assessment? ]
Knowing where an existing security posture is effective—and where it’s not—can make all the difference. However, when it comes to understanding if a current security posture can stand up to the modern threat landscape, there are two paths that an IT team can follow: wait for a successful network breach to happen or run validation testing.
With our Vulnerability Assessment, organisations can quickly identify threats and expose network vulnerabilities found within their networks and then leverage tailored security remediation recommendations to address them.
[ Features and benefits ]
- Experts: As an evolving Managed Services Provider, Vaioni offers a deep and comprehensive portfolio of Cyber Security solutions, using only market-leaders in Cyber, recognised in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Proactive management: evaluate your security posture before an attack, allowing you to address security vulnerabilities that have the potential to seriously impact your business.
- Network insights: visibility of a network architecture’s performance allows IT Teams to understand capabilities during periods of high-traffic, while illustrating their network’s needs and limitations.
- Evaluation of current investment: evaluate current measures in a real-world environment without any disruption to your existing network.
- Visibility: understand which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be targeting your organisation.
[ Testimonials ]
Vaioni’s solution is just right for our needs. It’s fast and secure and allows for seamless connectivity across our sites. The fact that we can hand over the management and maintenance to a trusted partner is a huge bonus for the IT team, because it frees up time for us to focus on other projects.”
In terms of technology, service and price, our solution is exactly right for our needs. It’s turned a messy, dislocated IT estate into one that works seamlessly across sites and services. It’s given us the capacity, resilience, and security to add more and better services with confidence.”
We need to be able to trust that our connectivity solution will be up and running all the time, and Vaioni has delivered that with an advanced, separated network. But it’s gone further, with a very competitive price and customer support that is head and shoulders above what we’d been used to from our last provider.”
Vaioni is already trusted to manage over 2,000 connectivity services globally for the UK’s market-leading businesses. By working with us, you’ll have certainty that the infrastructure that drives your business today and tomorrow.