VaiGuard MDR (Manage, Detect & Response)
Realtime security management for businesses
[ The highest level of cyber protection ]
VaiGuard MDR is a critical ‘Monitor, Detect and Response’ service. It is wrapped with a Managed Security Operations Centre (SOC), providing the highest levels of Cyber protection in a fully managed service.
VaiGuard MDR provides cloud-based monitoring of your corporate applications and services, network traffic and endpoint devices which is scrutinised and analysed 24/7/365 by our Security Operations Centre (SOC).
The service is underpinned by three key security modules:
- Network Sensor – monitors internal network traffic for known threats and Indictors of Compromise (IoC)
- Services Sensor – monitors activity from business applications and operational infrastructure.
- Endpoint Sensor – monitors activity across endpoints such as laptops, desktops and servers.
[ Why Vaioni for VaiGuard MDR? ]
VaiGuard MDR provides continuous real-time security monitoring of your corporate environment; Network, Services and Endpoints.
It automatically alerts and reacts to a threat event using your Telemetry, Threat Intelligence, Use cases and Play Books. The results are presented with monthly management reports and real-time reporting.
Access to our Managed SOC, SIEM and Security Analysts provides continuous monitoring of your corporate environment for known and unknown threats, suspicious and malicious behaviour, allowing for an immediate response from our SOC Team.
You’ll receive comprehensive, real-time insights into your cybersecurity status through the VaiGuard Cyber Portal dashboard. With clear and easy-to-read data and RAG scoring, risks will be swiftly identified across your network suggesting crucial improvements.
[ Features and benefits ]
- Real-time response: many threats can bypass traditional and advanced security in the time it takes for a human to respond to the activity.
- Visibility: In-depth, broad visibility and detection across all your organisation’s corporate environment via key telemetry feeds.
- Reporting and feedback: our monthly insights summarise all the events, alarms and incidents that have occurred within your environment, including any remediation recommendations/and or steps taken.
- Fully managed: the service is managed within our UK-based (SOC), 24hrs a day, every day of the year.
- Analytics: Real-time reporting via the management portal
[ Testimonials ]
Vaioni’s solution is just right for our needs. It’s fast and secure and allows for seamless connectivity across our sites. The fact that we can hand over the management and maintenance to a trusted partner is a huge bonus for the IT team, because it frees up time for us to focus on other projects.”
In terms of technology, service and price, our solution is exactly right for our needs. It’s turned a messy, dislocated IT estate into one that works seamlessly across sites and services. It’s given us the capacity, resilience, and security to add more and better services with confidence.”
We need to be able to trust that our connectivity solution will be up and running all the time, and Vaioni has delivered that with an advanced, separated network. But it’s gone further, with a very competitive price and customer support that is head and shoulders above what we’d been used to from our last provider.”
Vaioni is already trusted to manage over 2,000 connectivity services globally for the UK’s market-leading businesses. By working with us, you’ll have certainty that the infrastructure that drives your business today and tomorrow.